|Battery Cell Composition||Zinc-Air|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Hearing Aid|
|Net Quantity||176.79 Count|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 5 x 97 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||4 Grams|
- Made in Germany, Panasonic hearing aid batteries are ultra lightweight, easy to use and work well in different temperatures.
- Panasonic hearing aid battery size 675 has a voltage of 1.4 V. It's dimensions are 11.6mm x 5.4mm.
- This hearing aid battery is ideal for new generation digital hearing aid instruments. Panasonic PR675 hearing aid batteries can be used in BTE (behind the ear) hearing aid devices.
- Panasonic hearing aid battery has 0% mercury added.
- The new Panasonic hearing aid battery Zinc Air has a blue colour sticker affixed on the back of the battery. The battery will only be activated when this sticker is removed.
- For best results, after removing the sticker from the battery, wait up to 30 seconds - 1 minute before inserting the battery in the device. This will allow air to flow to the hearing aid battery and activate it.
- The average lifespan of Panasonic hearing aid battery PR675 is between 9 to 20 days.