|Battery Cell Composition||Zinc-Air|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Hearing Aid|
|Net Quantity||1 Pack|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5 x 4 x 94 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||4 Grams|
- Made in Germany, Panasonic hearing aid batteries are ultra lightweight, easy to use and work well in different temperatures.
- Panasonic hearing aid battery size 312 has a voltage of 1.4 V. It's dimensions are 7.9mm x 3.6mm.
- This hearing aid battery is ideal for new generation digital hearing aid instruments. Panasonic PR312 hearing aid batteries can be used in mini RITE (receiver in the ear), BTE (behind the ear) and ITE (in the ear) hearing aid devices.
- Panasonic hearing aid battery has 0% mercury added.
- The new Panasonic hearing aid battery Zinc Air has a brown colour sticker affixed on the back of the battery. The battery will only be activated when this sticker is removed.
- For best results, after removing the sticker from the battery, wait up to 30 seconds - 1 minute before inserting the battery in the device. This will allow air to flow to the hearing aid battery and activate it.
- The average lifespan of Panasonic hearing aid battery PR312 is between 3 to 10 days.