|Number of Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Composition||Alkaline|
|Compatible Phone Models||Wireless keyboard, mouse, phone, flashlights, gaming consoles, electronic toothbrush, portable radio, battery powered toys and high-drain devices. See more|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Radio|
|Net Quantity||4 Unit|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 8.3 x 9.6 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
- eneloop AA batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times [Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (220.127.116.11)].
- Panasonic eneloop batteries are 2000mAh type, 1900mAh min, Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable AA batteries.
- eneloop batteries are multi use, come pre-charged with solar energy and are ready to use
- When stored as per instructions, Panasonic eneloop AA battery can maintain up to 70% of its charge even after 10 years in storage (when not being used).
- The No Memory effect in Panasonic eneloop AA batteries allows the batteries to be recharged when fully or partially discharged.
- Panasonic eneloop AA rechargeable battery Works in extreme temperatures ranging from -20 °C to 50 °C temperature range [Operation time will be shorter than that at room temperature. Operating time varies according to equipment].
- Rechargeable AA batteries are multi use batteries, they can be used in devices like wireless keyboard, mouse, phone, flashlights, gaming consoles, electronic toothbrush, portable radio, battery powered toys and high-drain devices.
- Panasonic eneloop batteries provide optimum performance when paired with Panasonic's eneloop chargers.
PANASONIC RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES & CHARGERS
Panaosnic’s eneloop battery is designed in Japan. The eneloop Ni-MH batteries are rechargeable, recyclable and high capacity batteries. They are ideal for wireless devices such as mouse, keyboard, gaming consoles, and flashlights., and any other devices requiring high-capacity batteries.
Recharge up to 2100 times*
eneloop batteries can be recharged up to 2100 times**. The superior nickel-metal hydride used in the conductive surface layer of the battery limits reduces deterioration, improves life and allows the battery to be charged up to 2100 times**. This makes the rechargeable and recyclable eneloop batteries both cost effective and user friendly.
500 Million Pieces Shipped Globally
Along with a great design and superlative performance, eneloop batteries are also user friendly**. They’re preferred by customers around the world, this is evident in the fact that Panasonic has shipped 500 million eneloop batteries globally as of September 2019!*
**Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (18.104.22.168). Varies according to conditions of use.
No.1 Brand in Japan & Preferred Globally
Panasonic eneloop batteries are the No.1 brand of batteries in Japan. They have received many awards for their design and long life, most recent ones being 2017 iF Design Award, 2016 Good Design Awards - Long Life Design 2016, and 2016 iF Design Award.
*Based on market research conducted by INTAGE SRI on the sales amount for batteries in the Japan market from Apr. 2016 to Mar. 2019.
Works in Extreme Temperatures
A major complaint of batteries is that they don’t work effectively in extreme temperatures. This issue has been resolved in the eneloop batteries. Panasonic eneloop batteries are designed to function effectively even in extreme temperatures ranging from -20° to 50° C ***.
***Operation time will be shorter than that at room temperature. Operating time varies according to equipment.
10 years Storage Life
eneloop battery uses high quality metal hydride alloy lattice, this allows it to retain 70%** of its capacity even after 10 years in storage provided the storage norms are strictly adhered to.
** Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.