- Panasonic advanced Ni-MH battery charger has a timer and auto shut off feature.
- Rechargeable battery charger has 4 LED lights to show battery life, charge progress and percentage, and charging status.
- Advanced Panasonic chargers have Auto shut off feature, detect voltage and stop charging just after overflow.
- Panasonic advanced chargers can be used for both AA and AAA type eneloop and eneloop pro batteries.
- Advanced eneloop battery chargers can charge up to 4 batteries individually.
- eneloop advanced charger comes with a retractable AC plug.
- This advanced charger takes approx 1.5 hours to charge 1PC/2PCS and 3 hours to charge 3PCS/4PCS of both AA and AAA eneloop batteries.
Quick, Smart & Advanced Panasonic eneloop Chargers
Panasonic advanced eneloop chargers are a safe, reliable and quick way to charge Panasonic Ni-MH batteries. They optimise the output of Panasonic’s rechargeable AA and AAA eneloop and eneloop pro batteries. The charger’s single cell charging feature allows for charging 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries at a time. These advanced chargers are equipped with LED lights, auto shut off, timer, and a retractable AC plug. Panasonic’s advanced chargers are lightweight and easy to carry around, enabling you to carry them with you wherever you go.
3 Colour LED Lights, Managing the Battery’s Lifeline
- Panasonic advanced chargers are equipped with 3 colour LED lights - Red, Yellow, and Green.
- These three lights indicate battery life, show battery status and charge progress by detecting voltage.
- They also highlight when it’s time to change the battery.
- The yellow light indicates time to change the battery is nearing and the red light flash when it’s time to change the battery.
3 Second Battery Scan, Best Way to Charge
- The 3 Second Battery Scan feature in Panasonic’s advanced charger BQ-CC55 checks battery type, flashing the red LED light to alert the user if a dry battery has been inserted in the charger.
- It checks the battery charge for each battery and let’s the user know which battery needs to be charged.
- This feature not only ensures that the charger doesn’t get damaged with a wrong type battery but also prevents overcharge.
Smart Charge for Smart Batteries
- Battery overcharging is a common concern. Overcharging not only wastes electricity but also reduces battery life.
- This concern has been addressed in Panasonic’s advanced chargers. The charger’s Smart Charge feature detects voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
500 Million Pieces Shipped Globally
Along with a great design and superlative performance, eneloop batteries are also user friendly**. They’re preferred by customers around the world, this is evident in the fact that Panasonic has shipped 500 million eneloop batteries globally as of September 2019!*
**Battery life based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 2011 (22.214.171.124). Varies according to conditions of use.
No.1 Brand in Japan & Preferred Globally
Panasonic eneloop batteries are the No.1 brand of batteries in Japan. They have received many awards for their design and long life, most recent ones being 2017 iF Design Award, 2016 Good Design Awards - Long Life Design 2016, and 2016 iF Design Award.
*Based on market research conducted by INTAGE SRI on the sales amount for batteries in the Japan market from Apr. 2016 to Mar. 2019.
Works in Extreme Temperatures
A major complaint of batteries is that they don’t work effectively in extreme temperatures. This issue has been resolved in the eneloop batteries. Panasonic eneloop batteries are designed to function effectively even in extreme temperatures ranging from -20° to 50° C ***.
***Operation time will be shorter than that at room temperature. Operating time varies according to equipment.
10 years Storage Life
eneloop battery uses high quality metal hydride alloy lattice, this allows it to retain 70%** of its capacity even after 10 years in storage provided the storage norms are strictly adhered to.
** Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC 61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20 °C (based on Panasonic’s estimation) and compared with minimum capacity. Varies according to conditions of use.